Re: [opensuse] IPv6 firewall
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 15:35:01 +0200
James Knott wrote:

Me, I'm ready, regardless of what my ISP does. Also, I have a DOCSIS
v2 cable modem, which will likely require a firmware upgrade to handle
IPv6. DOCSIS v3 modems support it.

We're just about ready too - the /48 net is was assigned more than 6
months ago, the main thing that is holding us back is getting bandwidth
management to work with the ppp devices. Well, that's the main issue,
what's holding us back is lack of time :-)
We also have a number of rented servers in Germany, but the datacentre
there is also just about to announce full IPv6 support.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (26.0°C)