Re: [opensuse] checkinstall and opensuse 11.2 - partial solution
  • From: Philipp Thomas <Philipp.Thomas2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 01:55:59 +0100
On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 01:03:00 +0100, you wrote:

I think I tested this already, that part was solved.

Yes, after the german user supplied me with a link to the message he
had found I realized that this bug is lready fixed. Sorry for the
noise.

**** Installation failed. Aborting package creation.

So this is still a problem to solve ...

And succeeds, as expected. I'll sends the log files direct in a moment.

No need for that. I'll do the tracing myself. But given that my father
passed away this evening, there are far more urgent things that
require my attention. I'll be away from email and work for some time.

Philipp