Re: [opensuse] Could somebody test this? (xterm or jstar bug)
  • From: Philipp Thomas <Philipp.Thomas2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 01:28:28 +0100
On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:35:25 +0100, you wrote:

If I get it right this changed. Now it is possible to store arbitrary
state information like "needinfo" without special patches and hacks in
bugzilla.

But IMNSHO bugzilla isn't the place to discuss pros and cons! This
belongs to a different place, preferably an archived mailing list.

Do we have the same feature available from inside bugzilla?

AFAIK we don't.

How are other OOS companies doing this?

I have no idea either :(

Let us drop bugzilla and use fate for both. ;)

Oh no! Bug tracking in openFATE would be a bad idea, far more worse
than feature tracking in bugzilla :)

Philipp