[opensuse] restoring X setup after doom3 locks up
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 17:37:28 +0100
On my 10.3 system, doom3 will occasionally lock up, meaning I have to
kill it to get my system back. I switch to a virtual console and kill
the doom3 process, but when I return to KDE, my previous resolution
etc. hast not been not restored and I have no mouse. I presume this is
due to doom3 being killed and therefore not exiting and properly.
How can I manually restore whatever the X settings were before I started
doom3?

thanks
Per

--