[opensuse] KDE 4.3.4 and openSUSE 11.2
  • From: Christoph Bartoschek <bartoschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 16:35:07 +0100
Hi,

I have opensuse 11.2 and used the 1-click-install of kde 4.3.4 as described on
http://de.opensuse.org/KDE/KDE4

Some base packages from 4.3.4 are installed then but most of the packages
remain on 4.3.1

I have issued 'zypper up -t package' but this did not work.

I think there is a problem with the change of the vendor. The packages from
11.2 habe openSUSE as vendor and the packages from KDE:KDE4:STABLE:Desktop
have an obs string as vendor. Zypper does not automatically change the vender.

How can I easily get all packages upgraded to 4.3.4?

Christoph