[opensuse] Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How can I remove packages that should not be published
  • From: Mariusz Fik <fisiu82@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 15:29:29 +0100
From: Mariusz Fik [fisiu82@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 7:08 PM
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How can I remove packages that should
not be published

Dnia poniedziałek, 4 stycznia 2010 o 19:22:29 Petit Eric napisał(a):
I don't remember which one exactly, but i think you can force the
release number in the spec ?

<cut>

No, You can't. It's automatic dumped by build service.
--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards,
Mariusz Fik,

Packman uses this trick in own instance of Build Service. But thanks to this,
only 'pm' tag is added into package name. The rest is bumped with each
rebuilding or commiting...
--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards,
Mariusz Fik,