Re: [opensuse] USB times out cant see what's on drives
  • From: Richard Atcheson <ratcheson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 23:49:18 -0600
On Sunday 03 January 2010 13:02:39 ka1ifq wrote:
Do you have any other usb devices plugged in at the time?

Just the wireless adapter. Everything worked fine until a few weeks
ago. One of my flash drives did this number but I ignored it for
some reason. I tried a hard drive I had stored stuff to from this
machine a couple of months ago, Now I cant get anythign off it
cause of the 6 second timeout . I figure the repeatability is telling
me something but I'm not doing to well on the troubleshooting.

Richard