[opensuse] How to type CurrentDate & CurrentTime with KDE's InputActions?
  • From: Ben DJ <bendj095124367913213465@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 14:45:44 -0800
Hi,

I use KDE's InputActions to assign keystrokes to type phrases. E.g.,
press "Ctrl-Meta-T", types "testing". Just an example.

I'd like to assign a single, global keystroke/shortcut to print the
current date & time.

I can't seem to figure out how to exec the date/time funcs and print
their results out via InputActions.

I don't know if it can't be done, or if I've got syntax wrong. If the
"how to" is in the docs, I'm missing/misunderstanding them :-(

Anyone know how to do this?

BenDJ