Re: [opensuse] Could somebody test this? (xterm or jstar bug)
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 23:19:47 +0100 (CET)

On Sunday, 2010-01-03 at 20:32 +0100, Philipp Thomas wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 14:26:24 +0100, you wrote:

Well, I did RFC and trusted Cristian O:-)

When I recommend to open a bug it implies that the OP should first
search for matching bug reports.

When somebody from Novell recomends opening a bugzilla, I take for granted that he knows already if it is reported or not.

Plus, some of your colleagues think that double reporting is good, because that way it is known that it affects several people. I was told that on another ocassion, to report anywway. Otherwise, please all of you agree on a policy and tell us so.

Yes, it solves this problem, thanks.

Glad to hear that. I'll see if I can push an update.

Thanks.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.