Re: [opensuse] selecting the atlantis screen saver on 11.2 box locks it up
  • From: Michael Folsom <mwfolsom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 22:18:37 -0700
Just for the record............

I'm using gnome and as soon as the tool to control the screen saver
opens up the box locks up so its not possible to change it -

To fix the situation I had to go in and blow away the following directories:
.gconf
.gconfd
.gnome2
.gnome2_private

My guess is that that level of removal wasn't necessary but I needed
to get stuff done.

It turns out that any change from blank screen to some type of screen
saver causes the issue -

Any clue what's happening?

M-