Re: [opensuse] How do I get system mail?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 11:34:17 +0100
Bob Williams wrote:

Ouch! Now I'm getting a test message from cron once a minute. My inbox
is overflowing! :( I'm sure this didn't happen on previous
installations, when I've opted to receive system mail. I can't find
anything in the postfix main.cf file to help me adjust this behaviour.

Hi Bob

you can either stop the cron job or set MAILTO=<blank> (in cron.d/xxxx)
to stop getting those mails. What is the purpose of the cron job?

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (4.7°C)