[opensuse] Help - Where is the font mapped to monospace in 11.0/KDE4??
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 00:35:48 -0500
Guys,

I'm out of ideas. I installed a font in kde4 and it replaced my normal
monospace font. I have looked all over trying to find out where the mapping of
the actual font to monospace is done and I can't find it. I have found longs of
things that map Korean, fonts to XYZ, etc.. but not the actual place where the
mapping of font X into the monospace label is done. I've tried with locate,
find, grep you name it, but still no joy. I've checked:

/usr/share/kde4/..
/usr/share/font-config
/usr/share/font
/etc/font
/etc/sysconfig/font

and probably some other places I can't recall, but I'm still stumped. Anybody
know where this mapping is made?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC