Re: [opensuse] Seamonkey 2.0
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:06:03 -0400
Osamalamadingdong wrote:
James Knott wrote:
Seamonkey v2.0 is now available. When will it be available for OpenSUSE
11.0?

tnx jk

I never wait for Suse to get around to updating the Seamonkey
installs. Every time a new version comes out, I just download
it and install it out in /opt/seamonkey.version.revison
and then cd /opt ln -s seamonkey.version.revision seamonkey.

Works well.
I realize I can do that, but I prefer to use the "standard" packages
when possible. Currently the browser & IRC are available, but mail and
spell checker are not. I'll give it a bit more time and if it's still
not all there, then I'll get it directly from Mozilla.