Re: [opensuse] Re: Seamonkey 2.0
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:22:46 +0100
On 10/30/2009 10:05 AM, Joachim Schrod wrote:
It has them, they seem to be working. I needed to shut off the
spellchecker. ;-) (Running a test installation on a spare machine
now; I need to check functionality of some extensions first.)

Wolfgang, do you know that there is some glitch with a missing
script during installation on 11.1? I get

/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.65271: line 2:
/usr/lib/seamonkey/rebuild-databases.sh: No such file or directory

And really, there is no such file in the RPMs. What is this
database rebuild for, does one need it? Should I open a bug for that?

Hmm, not worth it. rebuild-databases.sh was only needed for Seamonkey
before 2.0. It's not a problem that it isn't there besides of that error
message. The script is called as %postun script from the 1.1.x package
while it isn't there anymore.
You can ignore it and it's a one time error on upgrade from 1.1.x to 2.0
only.

Wolfgang