Re: [opensuse] Please, advice
  • From: Bogdan Cristea <cristeab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:06:44 +0200
On Thursday 29 October 2009 17:57:36 Maura Monville wrote:
Now I have to contribute a piece of a big project which is coded in C....
sigh ! I would appreciate your advice about a development environment, an
EDE, which is friendly and easy to use (for people who write C code every
now and then).

For code navigation, you could use Eclipse CDT (slow, but free) or Understand
Analyst (This one is a very powerful and fast code analyst, but is free only
for open source developers)