Re: [opensuse] Yast2 partitioner new features
  • From: Sinisa <sinisa@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:08:10 +0100
On 10/29/09 02:05, Rajko M. wrote:
On Wednesday 28 October 2009 06:29:20 sinisa wrote:

Please include my wishes in Fate, until I (try to) become one of volunteer
members...
You should be fast in decision as there is few free spaces left :-)

BTW, there is feature request with your sign:
https://features.opensuse.org/308257

Some tags would help to find feature.
I added 'raid' and 'partitioner' as tags, some more specific may help too.

Yes, there is, because I added it. Did not even know that I can do that with my Novell ID....

SiniĊĦa