Re: [opensuse] Yast2 partitioner new features
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:54:57 +0100
Sinisa wrote:

Agree, but with current disk prices, it will become more and more
common to have at least raid1 (or raid 10 on two disks, something that
seems to be specific to Linux, but has significant speed increase on
reads over raid1)

Yep, except for plain back-office PCs, I always have RAID1.

BTW, what about my second question, about beeing able to specify
layout for radi10?

It wasn't quite clear to me what you meant - I think it's possible to
setup a RAID10 today, isn't it?

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.6°C)