[opensuse] Possible root exploit on 11.0 - how to handle/where to report?
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:36:16 -0500
Listmates,

I had an event that should not have occurred where I was running as a
normal
user in e16 and experienced a privilege elevation that left me running as root
with a kde3 kicker active in e16. I need to know how to handle reporting the
details because I know they are not supposed to be provided to the list or
bugzilla.

Marcus, Christian -- what do we do? Private replies OK...

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC