Re: [opensuse] Is 10.3 Officially DEAD -- or has there been a massive repo failure?
  • From: phanisvara das <phani00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 00:12:35 +0530
On Saturday 24 October 2009 12:00:29 am David C. Rankin wrote:
I suspect that the 10.3 repositories have been deleted with 10.3 reaching
EOL, but I thought I would get the official word. So what's the story? Are
the 10.3 build service repositories gone for good or have they been moved
to another location in the old repositories directory like 9.3-10.2?

this has been posted to the kde mailing list a few days ago:

subj.: [opensuse-kde] Fwd: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE 10.3 runs out of
maintenance
sender: Stephan Binner
KDE repositories will be of course affected too, so make backups if
necessary.