Re: [opensuse] Hardware support
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:58:04 +0200
On Friday 23 October 2009 10:00:32 Florian Gleixner wrote:
Thanks for your answer and for your help offer. I'll send you a lspci
later when i have access to the machine.
You alternatively could tell me how to find out what modules to load. I
started a rescue system from PXE boot and checked what modules this
rescue system did load. But the kernel modules don't have man pages so i
can only guess what the module does.

hwinfo will tell you which component needs which module.

But I'm still not getting your original problem.

You had a working system - and what kind of hardware did you add then?

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany