[opensuse] Dragging windows to and from workspaces
  • From: Anthony Simonelli <asimonelli01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:26:47 -0500
Running GNOME on 11.2 RC1. For the longest time I remember being able
to click on a window in the Workspace applet, clicking on a window and
dragging it to a different workspace. This feature seems to be
disabled because I can't move them at all. Now i have to right-mouse
click on the window on the panel and click Move to another Workspace.
Anyone else having this problem or knows anything about this?

Anthony