[opensuse] Beagle won't index Evolution email
  • From: Anthony Simonelli <asimonelli01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:22:36 -0500
I don't know if any one else is experiencing this, but I am running
openSUSE 11.2 RC1 with the GNOME desktop. I've enabled the Beagle
Indexing service and it has done a great job indexing my documents,
system documentation, Firefox, but no Evolution information. I am
using Evolution to connect to a Microsoft Exchange server at work (not
IMAP or POP) but I do have it saving a local copy. I made sure that
it is set to index Evolution so is this a known issue?