[opensuse] second physical SATA not recognized by 11.2 RC1
  • From: Jens Hansen <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:14:55 +0200
On my AMD Phenom Quad with asus-Board and two physical SATA i have a problem
with the second SATA which is not seen in any case, or working with the
liveCD, or installing it. There is no way to see it, even the hardware-tool in
yast doesn't see it. It only works with the first SATA. This problem is new,
because with 11.0 and 11.1 everything was well. I tried out with 32 and 64-bit
version.