Re: [opensuse] Something strange going on
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 01:10:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Wednesday, 2009-10-14 at 18:57 -0400, Chuck Payne wrote:

Guys,

I need to ask what I need to check because since 10:30am I haven't
gotten any mail to my gmail account. Nothing from
opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx or opensuse-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Since I am
using google mail, the first I have done is may sure it not going to
spam and that I don't have a filter set up by mistake.

Nothing is going to Spam and no filters. So what else can I check? I
hope I get an answer back.

I think it was being held for some hours on suse servers.

Next time, check on <http://lists.opensuse.org/archive/opensuse/2009-10> to learn if it is general or your problem.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.