Re: [opensuse] Something strange going on
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:17:02 -0400
On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Cristian Rodríguez
<crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 14/10/09 19:57, Chuck Payne wrote:
Guys,

I need to ask what I need to check because since 10:30am I haven't
gotten any mail to my gmail account. Nothing from
opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx

<joke> Maybe Henne got really drunk and configured the mailing list
server to eat random posts.. </joke>

Seriously, maybe nobody has asked a question today.

Wow, ok. Just seem too quite. Good to see that someone see my e-mail
and I got answers back. Usually there is a ton of message so it was a
bit strange that nothing else.

:-) thanks. I will relax a bit now. I don't feel it's a day without my
mailing list.

openSUSE -- http://en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member