Re: [opensuse] Something strange going on
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:11:22 -0700
On Wednesday October 14 2009, Chuck Payne wrote:
Guys,

I need to ask what I need to check because since 10:30am I haven't
gotten any mail to my gmail account. Nothing from
opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx or opensuse-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Since I am
using google mail, the first I have done is may sure it not going to
spam and that I don't have a filter set up by mistake.

Two things:

1) 10:30am without a time zone is ambiguous.
Apparently that's 18:30 UCT or 11:30 AM my time.

2) You can see for yourself what has come across the list here:
<http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/>
Be sure to go to the last page (of four, currently).

Aside from your own ping, replies to it and this thread, there has been
no traffic.

You're not missing anything...

Nothing is going to Spam and no filters. So what else can I check? I
hope I get an answer back.

Randall Schulz