[opensuse] Something strange going on
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:57:12 -0400
Guys,

I need to ask what I need to check because since 10:30am I haven't
gotten any mail to my gmail account. Nothing from
opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx or opensuse-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Since I am
using google mail, the first I have done is may sure it not going to
spam and that I don't have a filter set up by mistake.

Nothing is going to Spam and no filters. So what else can I check? I
hope I get an answer back.

openSUSE -- http://en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member