Re: [opensuse] opeSUSE wiki needs editors
  • From: Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:05:35 +0530

On Oct 12, 2009, at 3:22 PM, Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rajko M. wrote:
On Sunday 11 October 2009 12:55:54 Shayon wrote:

On my opinion ,every week there should be a mail posted.which should
contain all the stuffs mentioned which has to be finished in a
particular desired manner and according to their importance it should
be listed.
This is also good idea to have same mail posted on the
opensuse-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx so that discussion can be opened right there;
using this list just to announce things currently in need of attention.

I think a once a week announcement is a good idea but I also think the
mail should contain a bold warning that followups should be to the wiki
list, not to this tech support list.

If it's technically possible, sending the mail to this list from the
wikilist address might help - a simple reply would then be automatically
sent to the wiki list.

Ohk fine no problem,so now ultimatly what's the final desicision?
Cheers, Dave
--

Warm regards
Wwarlock(Shayon)