Re: [opensuse] opeSUSE wiki needs editors
  • From: Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:20:16 +0530

On Oct 12, 2009, at 1:57 AM, "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sunday 11 October 2009 12:55:54 Shayon wrote:

On my opinion ,every week there should be a mail posted.which should
contain all the stuffs mentioned which has to be finished in a
particular desired manner and according to their importance it should
be listed.

Good idea. Once a week would be OK, it will not add much to traffic on this
list, and documentation is problem for everyone when it is not properly
maintained. It makes us repeating the same stuff time and again.

Fine,I am ok with it.or if everyone is feeling that it might be a noisy one then one mail in every two weeks would be a better one.as I suppose the task which have been posted should be completed first with a brief report(whoever takes the task for completion).

This will help the new members and as well as the existings ones to
know what are the prior things to be edited...and then if they have
doubts they mail them to the wiki mailing list,to get it solved.

This is also good idea to have same mail posted on the
opensuse-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx so that discussion can be opened right there;
using this list just to announce things currently in need of attention.
Fine :)

--
Regards, Rajko

Warm regards