Re: [opensuse] Where is the USB hd?
On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 23:52 -0400, Bob S wrote:
Hello SuSE people,
Have a usb external hard drive which I've been using to back up stuff in my
various distros. Decided I wanted to back up my entire 11.0 os. To get
everything I needed to be "outside" the distro, so I popped in the DVD and
booted to the rescue system.
I can't find the external hard drive. Does the rescue system not
mount/recognize/whatever the usb drive?
I am probably just again being a befuddled old codger who has no idea what he
is doing. Spomebody care to refresh my wayward brain cells?

lsusb -t