Re: [opensuse] signature in kmail
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 14:10:33 +0200
Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:

phanisvara das skrev:
On Thursday 08 October 2009 04:43:47 pm Constant Brouerius van Nidek
wrote:
Where did you put it? I tried out to use it as a file, as an output
of command and input field, the three choices of the signature
settings. None of them would give me a result.

using kmail i wrote the commands to a file, specified that file as
"output of command," and got the signature you're seeing here below:

Looks fine. Eh...I use ThunderBird, how and where would one put it
into TB?

Look under "Manage identities", but TB doesn't support signature
scripts, AFAIK.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.8°C)