[opensuse] Kmail does not show all messages
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:28:10 +0700
Using KMail, Version 1.12.2, Using KDE 4.3.1 (KDE 4.3.1) "release 163"
Since last week I found that in Kmail sometimes messages in my inbox but also
in my suse folder are not shown. Or they only show the header without content.
Today I checked my inbox with midnight commander and found that the daily
NewYork Times is there although in Kmail it does not show up. From this
morning I remember that the yesterday's NYTimes did show up together with some
other email from yesterday. So I assume that the NYTimes from today will be
readable tomorrow morning. With the Suse box where all incoming suse email is
going I found in several cases headers without text. They cannot be erased.
Later in the day they get text and can be erased.
Get the feeling that there is something amiss with the index for the folders.
Somebody else with this kind of (mis)behavior?