Re: [opensuse] Address already in use
  • From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:53:52 -0500
On Wednesday 07 October 2009 13:35:36 Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Wednesday October 7 2009, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
Wow. You do know that lsof has a multitude of ways to limit the
output itself.

Yes. I knew that but deliberately wanted to waste other people's time
typing and CPU and disk power consumption.

You got me.

LOL. I have been thoroughly rebutted. (As if I wasn't enough of a butt in my
first email. ;) )

If there was a useless use of grep award you would have just won it.

One takes one's awards where one can get them.

Does that come with cash, or just a statuette?

It's really just a certificate similar to:
<http://www.smallo.ruhr.de/award.html> or
<http://partmaps.org/era/unix/award.html>
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.