Re: [opensuse] Panel bar problem in 11.1 install
  • From: "Michael S. Dunsavage" <mikesd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 10:06:24 -0400

On my 11.1 install, I've looked everywhere on the login screen and there
are only three things there: a set of buttons for the login enabled
users, a user entry box, and a password entry box. There is NO window
manager selection anywhere, and on my box I have KDE3, KDE4 and gnome
loaded.

Jim

look in the bottom left of the kdm

It may be hard to see w/ the new scheme, roll your mouse down there and
see if something shows up.

believed to be clean.