Re: [opensuse] Installing wireless on Dell Vostro
  • From: Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 15:21:20 +0200
At 00:13:10 on Monday Monday 05 October 2009, Felix Miata
<mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2009/10/04 23:53 (GMT+0200) Stan Goodman composed:
I am now trying to install the internal wireless card in my Vostro
notebook machine....

He could have given a better clue about finding YMP.

how can I find it?

http://software.opensuse.org/search

Foolishly, I have been trying to find it on, among other places, the
Broadcom site, where it isn't.

Thanks. I'll keep trying to catch software,opensuse.org online.

The 1-click install links in the results there end in .ymp. Those links
figure out if added repositories are needed, adds them if necessary,
then downloads and installs.
--
" A patriot without religion . . . is as great a
paradox, as an honest man without the fear of God. . . .

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on