[opensuse] Opera 10 crawls
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 23:06:07 +0700
Using opera because I like it.System 11.1, KDE 4.3.1 regularly updated.
De last week I found that Opera is very slow and sometimes even does not seem
to respond. At first I thought that my internet connection was to blame but
after using Konquerer on the same sites I was struggling with with Opera I
found a very responsive webbrowser.Still like to work with Opera but need to
get it up to expectations.

Opera used:

Version 10.00
Build 4585
Platform Linux
System i686, 2.6.27.29-0.1-default
Qt library 3.3.8b
Java Java Runtime Environment installed

Any ideas where to start improving my browser?