Re: [opensuse] Panel bar problem in 11.1 install
  • From: phanisvara das <phani00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:06:28 +0530
On Sunday 04 October 2009 08:01:29 pm Jim Sabatke wrote:
have no clue where the screen is that allows selection of the window
manager. I have KDE3, KDE4 and gnome loaded on my home computer and see
no way to select one; it certainly isn't on the login screen

when i was running 11.1, i could select from the login screen which windows
manager to use--only if they were properly installed, of course. don't have
11.1 running right now so can't provide a screenshot, but there's a popup
menu on the left side of the screen, a little below the middle, which
defaults to the last used windows manager, but allows you to choose from all
the others available on the system. if that isn't the case in your
installation, are you sure the additional WMs are installed, not just a
couple libraries to support some program?

--
phani.