Re: [opensuse] Panel bar problem in 11.1 install
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 09:08:44 -0500
Oops, sorry. I usually remember to "Reply To All", then delete the user
and keep the list reply. I have to see if there is a "Reply to List"
add-in available.

Jim

Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
Jim Sabatke pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

OK, I don't see any way of selecting KDE3 in the user maintenance. Do I
need to load other packages besides KDE3 to make it available or am I
just missing an obvious ( or not so obvious ) place to set the window
manager?

TIA,

Jim

Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:

<snip>

I'm running KDE4

TIA,

Jim

Use KDE3 until openSUSE 11.2 us released.

Please keep replies to the list only!

Which openSUSE version? It won't be available in 11.2 so you need to
install 11.1. When you get to the screen to select KDE or GNOME select
other (I think) and select it there.