Re: [opensuse] Coordinated, distributed ssh attacks?
My ssh access is password protected. It is not so much that someone
gets in (although I keep an eye open), but rather all the attempts eat
resources.
Roger, that's almost certainly the first time I've heard anyone say
that - I couldn't care less about the resources wasted by ssh brute
force attacks (as long as they're not actually denial-of-service), but
I care a lot about anyone getting in.

Ditto, dealing with the spray of spurious connection attempts is
something current Operating Systems are very good at. I doubt the
resources consumed have a measurable performance impact.