Re: [opensuse] Support for Lenovo G530
On Sat, 2009-10-03 at 15:55 -0400, Michael S. Dunsavage wrote:
david feustel wrote:
I bought a Lenovo g530 and installed 11.2 on it, but there
were no drivers for the internet hardware
in the 530, so I had no access to my comcast modem and
I went back toVista. When will Opensuse have hardware support for the
g530?

Run "/sbin/lspci" and provide that information. That reports what
hardware [at least on the PCI bus] comprises the machine. I have no
idea what exactly is in a G530 (and there is no guarantee that every
G530 is the same, OEMs are fickle sometimes).