Re: [opensuse] ipconfrig--where?
On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 09:49 +0100, G T Smith wrote:

Simplest solution would probably be for someone offer as a project to
some masochistic trainee programmer or undergrad the task of writing a
script to map between ifconfig and ip. (If nothing else they would learn
an awful lot about *NIX networking :-) ).

While ip remains poorly documented, and ifconfig is well known the
number of things that depend on the latter will tend to increase.

Much better job would be to.... Write The F..(ine) Manual!
So we can reply with rtfm again