Re: [opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:20:09 +0200
Stan Goodman wrote:

At 17:35:10 on Friday Friday 02 October 2009, Per Jessen
<per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stan Goodman wrote:
Regarding the list of Available Storage, I have added up the sizes
of the real and fictitious partitions, and find that the total is
305.49GB. The HD that came with the machine is nominally 250GB;
Even the Available Storage list says it is 232.89GB, so this is a
real break through in cheap ways to get extra storage.

Assuming you've got your numbers right, I would also call it a bug in
the partitioner.

Nice to be vindicated. Also DFSee.

Hold your horses just two seconds - see jdds posting about the size of
your extended partition. I think he's found the 16Gb you
were "missing".

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.4°C)