Re: [opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 17:35:10 +0200
Stan Goodman wrote:

Regarding the list of Available Storage, I have added up the sizes of
the real and fictitious partitions, and find that the total is
305.49GB. The HD that came with the machine is nominally 250GB; Even
the Available Storage list says it is 232.89GB, so this is a real
break through in cheap ways to get extra storage.

Assuming you've got your numbers right, I would also call it a bug in
the partitioner.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.0°C)