[opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 11:09:41 +0200
Stan Goodman a écrit :

I think, in fact, that HDs have two copies of the partition table.
No, not true.

DOS/Windows have two fat, may be this is the error

The machine has been rebooted many times since the DFSee operations. What
is there is the partitions I put there, not what the installer says.

please, when somebody ask you to give an info, give it.

open a terminal with any linux on this computer, go root and type
"fdisk -l"

copy here the result...

thanks
jdd