Re: [opensuse] Can use the incoming mailserver but not the outgoing mailserver.
  • From: Ricky Tompu Breaky <ricky.breaky@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 00:17:53 +0700
On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 19:02:00 +0200
Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ricky Tompu Breaky wrote:

==> /var/log/mail <==
Oct 1 23:03:20 sussy postfix/smtpd[1969]:
warning: connect to private/tlsmgr: No such file or directory
Oct 1 23:03:21 sussy postfix/smtpd[1969]: warning: connect to
private/tlsmgr: No such file or directory
Oct 1 23:03:21 sussy postfix/smtpd[1969]: warning: problem talking
to server private/tlsmgr: No such file or directory Oct 1 23:03:21
sussy postfix/smtpd[1969]: warning: no entropy for TLS key
generation: disabling TLS support

As you are presumably trying to connect to your outbound server using
SASL (userid+password), it makes sense that the connection requires
TLS. However, your system does not appear to be set up for using
TLS ?

/Per