Re: [opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:07:43 -0400
Per Jessen wrote:
DFSee, by the way, is among other things an alternative to fdisk, but
much more versatile -- and it works with Linux, Windows, Mac (I
think), and OS/2. You can look at its website, or ask e.g. Felix
Miata (or anyone else who came from OS/2) about it.

I "come from" OS2 myself, but DFSee wasn't of my tools back then.

I used to do 3rd level OS/2 support at IBM Canada, as well as using it
myself for about 10 years. I never heard of it either.