Re: [opensuse] Linux-friendly "copier" / network scanner?
  • From: John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:05:57 -0700
Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
Can someone recommend a Linux-friendly "copier" such as Konica-Minolta
Bizhub? I am partial to Lexmark printers, has anyone used something
such as Lexmark X658de or X652de for scanning to Linux?

For low-volume work, anything using HPLIP seems to work fine.
I have one of the dozens of "HP All in one" models and am able
to scan print and fax with the hplip package installed.

I'm not sure how this would work in a high volume corporate
environment.