Re: [opensuse] dmraid partitions Lost & Found - howto
  • From: Pit Suetterlin <P.Suetterlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:42:21 +0100
Manfred Hollstein wrote:

That's why I added a patch to mutt for additional customization years
ago:

set wrapcolumn=80 # Wrap text at column 80

If set to 0, no wrapping will occur. It was even documented in
/usr/share/doc/packages/mutt/manual.txt.gz, but I couldn't find it in
the current one anymore; the code still exists and works OK!

Whoa! Cool, indeed. Thanks for pointing this out (and even more for writing
the patch on first hand ;^>)

Pit

--
Dr. Peter "Pit" Suetterlin http://www.astro.su.se/~pit