Re: [opensuse] Linux-friendly "copier" / network scanner?
On Sun, 2009-06-28 at 02:22 -0400, Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
Can someone recommend a Linux-friendly "copier" such as Konica-Minolta
Bizhub? I am partial to Lexmark printers, has anyone used something
such as Lexmark X658de or X652de for scanning to Linux?

We use Brother MFC-9840CDW and are *very* happy with them; they even
have LDAP & IPv6 support. Print quality is very good and all the
necessary features can be selected in GNOME print dialogs when using the
Brother supplied PPD file in cups.

At first I was like: "What? A Brother? You have to be kidding." But
the MFC-9840CDW has been a flawless work horse.
--
OpenGroupware developer: awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<http://whitemiceconsulting.blogspot.com/>