Re: [opensuse] dmraid partitions Lost & Found - howto
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 01:38:13 -0500
On Friday 26 June 2009 08:43:02 am Philipp Thomas wrote:
[On purpose sent to the list not as private mail.

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:44:11 -0500, you wrote:
I had not had the opportunity to deal with a complete loss of all
partition

David, could you *please* configure your mail reader to use a line
length maximum of 75 characters, i.e. send your mail to this list with
a fixed line length? This would make reading and editing replies iin
text mode MUAs like mutt a *lot* easier.

Philipp

Sure,

Sorry Philipp, I just started using kmail with kde 4.3 beta 2 and I
HATE the
way it wraps mail, breaks web addresses in half, and there is no "Edit as New"
option like you have with thunderbird to be able to pull from your sent mail
without having to copy and paste into kwite the "join" all the lines again
before you can use it.

I thought all mail readers would just wrap the lines. I have re-check
the
compose option to wrap at the default 78. Should work now ;-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC